View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Lester View Post
If you're part of the 0.2% lower mortality rate it's a big deal, not that I'm not tired of masking and having almost everything shut down.

Doug
I suspect that I fall into that percentage. And.. not begrudging anyone for their point of view, but from the beginning, mine has been that if the vaccine, the mask wearing, etc, ect., saved one life...then it's a very small convenience for me to bear.

I have to qualify that statement in that recently declassified information means I can now say that back in 1995, when I landed in a Middle East desert for my second tour there....

As we deplaned, there were two medics....one on each side of our single file line....giving each of us one shot, in each arm. On our shot records, all that appeared was "Shot A" and a date.... "Shot B" and a date. We were told "It's classified.... DON'T ASK!" Both of those "shots" were Mrna vaccines, intended as chemical weapons defense. So the Mrna stuff was being used 30+ years ago.

So in my mind the "untried vaccine" excuse doesn't float. Even more so in that during my illness, my Doc flat out said.... "Glad you got the vaccine, otherwise we'd likely not be having this conversation" meaning in his opinion, I'd not have made it through even the Omicron variant.

I'm not even gona get started on the "my rights" thing.....except to say that Freedom IS NOT Free! And if someone can't grasp that...then there's no point in me trying to explain it.

I promise my next post will be knives....and not this stuff!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."