View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Well... Saturday at 4:30pm, I got a call from the local hospital, saying they had a couple doses of the Monocolonal antibody treatments inbound, and if I could be there by 5pm..... YOU BET!

Only took about an hour, and last night I slept better than I have since getting covid, and this morning the headache is almost gone, the joint and muscle pain is significantly less, and the best thing, my breathing is much less labored/easier!

Can't be anything other than God guiding things! First, the Docs tell me that covid is likely fatal to me (that was before the omicron version), then last week, they said that being vaccinated likely kept me from being severe/hospitalized, and now, getting one of only two dose of the antibodies available in my area. Humans can't script anything that well! It also confirms that ignoring all the "right" and "left" misinformation, and trusting my instincts is the right move.

I'm still quarantined until 1 Feb, but the corner is turned, in the best possible outcome it could be for me!!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."