View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Makes sense Craig. Mandi and Tim just recently got the vax. Mostly for my benefit. However, at the time, Mandi was close to being mandated by the hospital, so she decided to do it. I would not argue that natural immunity is likely the best thing for this infection.

As I said, there is so much misinformation and flat out lies on both sides, trusting one or the other is a tall order. For me it came down to trusting my instincts, which have served me well my entire life, and they seem to have been proven right again in this situation.

Also, the nation has never had the level of fragmentation, along with the deep distrust in government that we have now.
That being said, I will quote something I heard years ago, that is still as true now and it was then.... "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few...or the one." As one of it's principles, that, has always been why this nation was able to thrive, endure, and overcome, when others could not. It's also a key that is missing these days. Like I said..... I suspect that if you took their cells phones away, at least 1/2 of our society would have a mental/emotional breakdown, and simply not be able to function.
Can you say EMP?? Just sayin!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."