View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 10:17 PM
Master

Hey Ed, no arguement, just some conversation. I have a daughter that had covid last year, and when she asked me if she should get vaccinated, I told her no, she has a natural immunity. That is a long known fact of medicine. Just last week, the CDC has finally admitted that those who have had the disease and recovered have significantly higher immune response and protection that just the vaccine.

That does not mean that they haven't doubled down and still advise getting vaccinated. No doubt the science says, vaccines result in significantly decreased symptoms and hospital stays, but it is an example of the hundred percent vax mandate might have little to do with science. A point not often brought up is, the CDC has been including "initial" ahead of infection when they comment about best defense.

I could go on and on about political spinning and contradictions that come out of that agency, but I gladly got the covid vaccination myself. One of the big pharma corps announced an omicron effective booster coming out in about two months, but a new variant has already been identified in the northwest. Another claim for getting vaccinated was that it was the path back to normalcy. Big bro has us by the jingle bells. Sorry about that, rant off.