View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Quote:
when nurses and doctors won't get vaccinated from an mRNA vaccine that no one knows what kind of long term effects there may be.
The excuse of there never having been a MRna vaccine.... is no longer valid. Almost 2 years ago, DOD information was declassified concerning this type of vaccine.
I personally got my first MRna vaccine in 1995, when I walked off the plane for my second tour in the middle east. At the time we were simply told "No Questions asked! It's classified!" Later we learned that it was a chemical agent vaccine/protection. I always joked about "Shot A and Shot B" in my shot records, that someday I'd grown a third eyeball because I had no idea what they were for...... now I know. So MRna vaccines have been around and used in the US since at least 1995 for sure..... and who knows how much longer. That's another thing about our current society..... everybody thinks they have a "Right" to know everything.

I have never heard, nor read anything that specifically stated the covid vaccine was "a cure" for anything. Unless it was non-vax lies/propaganda to discredit it. It's always been billed as "a best defense against SEVERE covid infection" from places such as the CDC, at both state and national levels.

As for the current state of affairs, there are so many lies and some much propaganda, which ever side of the fence..... that I trusted what I always have.... my instincts when it comes to being for or against the vaccine... that along with a healthy dose of patriotism and service mindset.
I am also living proof, having had 3 doses so far, that it does more good than harm. Otherwise I'd likely be dead right now, versus sitting here clacking away on the keyboard....hoping I get over covid.

I personally get really wrapped around the axle when I hear or read of non-vax individuals, who've never done anything for this nation, other than be an oxygen thief.... wail about how refusing the vaccine is "exercising my freedom" when they've never lifted a finger to earn it, OR.... the one that really chaps my bottom is.... "It's my Right!" Right!? Again, it generally comes from those who've not only never done a single thing to earn it..... but have no clue or idea what the meaning of "Freedom is not Free" might be.

Any thriving society comes together and does what's best for the overall good in time of need.... not the US.....this country is past that, and we are wallowing on the edge of it's death bed. Fragmented, with individual wants and desires placed above anything else. We are past ripe for another power, be that China or someone else, to just walk in a take over. And all because nearly everyone including the mindless knucklehead in the Oval Office... has forgotten how we became the greatest nation on the planet....pulling together and doing what is necessary in times of need....but again, few to none have any notion of what that means. My guess is that if you took away 1/2 of our populations cell phones, they would have mental/emotional breakdowns right away! Not to mention those 30-40 year olds who are still living in Mom's basement, who's only reality is the video game on the big screen TV....which of course is their "Right"....weather they could afford it or not (the TV).

As for the non-vax people not getting medical care. I gotta be down right honest... if they show up at an ER with a severe case of covid, and have refused the vaccine, versus someone who has been vaccinated, no question in my mind. Take care of the one who has been vaccinated....and send the non-vaxed on their way.

It's a matter of choice and consequences...... each and every choice we make, whether that be personal or otherwise, has a consequence. If the individual(s) making the choice cannot or will not see/consider the consequence(s) of that action..... then that's on them, for better or for worse. That's just the way it is....or the way it should be.

OK... I gotta go do something else.... that's at least semi-productive! All the best to everyone!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Last edited by Ed Caffrey; 01-27-2022 at 03:24 PM.