View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 08:48 PM

Location: Blairsville--in the beautiful Appalachian mountains of North Georgia.
Smile Replica firearms, new to antique---

One of the best suppliers or replicas that are authentic in appearance, accurate in dimensions and reasonably priced is CAS Iberia, Inc. 650 Industrial Blvd., Sales Creek, TN 37373. Phone---1-800-635-9366. http:/www.casiberia.com Their inventory is fantastic, going from blunderbusses to modern, derringers to cannon! Their replicas of old model SAA and frontier pistols of the old west looks like a museum as does their replicas of swords, cutlasses, rapiers and knives. All revolvers are operational but not capable of firing ammo. I use them for making patterns and test fits for holsters. -------------- Mention was made of wet molding the leather for a western style holster. This was not done in that era in time! IMHO it should not be done in this day and age either as it serves no function that I have ever been able to determine. Before any flames are ignited by that statement, remember it is only one man's opinion, MINE, and I am happy with it! ---Sandy---