MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > Barth's Profile > Albums > Gaucha em damasco4

| First
Picture 3 of 3 from Album Gaucha em damasco4
Lamina em damasco com 28 cm de comp. 27 mm de largura e 6 mm de espessura junto ao colarinho,cabo em jacanda com fios de prata,clip da bainha em damasco com fios de prata.
Lamina em damasco com 28 cm de comp. 27 mm de largura e 6 mm de espessura junto ao colarinho,cabo em jacanda com fios de prata,clip da bainha em damasco com fios de prata.
Picture Added 04-26-2010 09:41 AM
Added by Barth

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. breeze
    09-14-2010 10:50 AM
    breeze
    wauuw,looks amazing.......nice job..
  2. Barth
    09-14-2010 11:14 AM
    Barth
    Thanks for looking and your comment breeze.
  3. C Craft
    02-23-2013 10:57 AM
    C Craft
    Sorry I don't speak Spanish, so I am not sure what the writing under the picture says. However I do know a good looking knife when I see one, and this is very nice looking piece. The look and style reminds me of the 1800's. I have seen similar style of knives from that period in American history, so those knives must have had this type of influence on them from their makers from that period!
  4. Barth
    02-24-2013 01:44 PM
    Barth
    Thanks CCraft glad you liked my work.
    This is a gaucho-style knife, dagger they are derived from the Mediterranean, they were in various parts of the world during the colonial period.